What's New -  The Back Story (149 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Stuff happens, Mark Minard tells us. It's called Life. And what we do about it is pick ourselves up with renewed focus and determination in order to resume our journey toward success. Consider The Back Story

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 2) 
 4345.2 in reply to 4345.1 

In keeping with the preamble to this story, here are insights and motivation from someone who seems to have had the same issues. You see, it's all about Life!

Free Webinar
How To Write When Everything Goes Wrong
Allie Pleiter
Wednesday, April 18
12 noon - 1 pm Eastern 

"I could get this writing done...if only life would calm down enough to let me!" Life is far from perfect. Curveballs, and even sucker-punches will be a part of every writer's life. When adversity hits, creativity can feel like it's under siege. Take the time NOW to learn how to protect and preserve your embattled muse so you're ready when a crisis hits. 

Multi published author and the creator of The Chunky Method of time management for writers, Allie Pleiter has met deadlines in the midst of some imposing traumas.With humor and insight, she shares practical and inventive strategies for staying afloat and staying creative in life's stormiest seas.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.