Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fast Action Card (FAC) deck??   Discussions

Started Oct-24 by curtalva; 2405 views.

OK, I'm going to sell out of my house for $15 USD a pack of 180 FACs.  That includes shipping.  Allow 2 weeks for delivery.

Paypal ... gsovan@yahoo.ca

ps. Additional packs of 180 for $8 each.  These will have different random numbers on them.  Shipped in same package.

curtalva

Nov-7

Windsor Greg (thomvan) said:

$15 USD a pack of 180 FACs

I'm in. Thanks Greg!

JB5

Nov-20

The FAC's arrived in Niagara Falls, NY last week.

They are awesome! They will save a ton of time with dice rolls. Highly Recommended

In reply toRe: msg 23
ccapbafan

Nov-21

Niagara Falls!

Slowly I turned...a FAC.

Does this mean no mo' dice?

apba66nyslp

Nov-23

Greg
I know you said USD funds but when I enter 23.00 USD (2 decks of FAC's) with your Canadian yahoo address it converts to Canadian funds ($28 and change). I can change it to US funds but wanted you to clarify do you want deposit to your account in US or Canadian currency. Thanks.

Randy C.

Whatever is easiest for you.

IRA72

Nov-26

Hi Greg- The FACs look great. Please confirm that in the base hit section, the "1-H" applies for a two base hit. Thanks. Ira

In reply toRe: msg 28

Yes, 1-H on a double.  Did you get the one or two sided?

IRA72

Nov-26

2 sided.  The only chart I needed was the Error/Range chart to see the play result where the range result was an out and the baserunner advancement when there was a hit or error (I haven't memorized that yet). The FACS eliminate nearly all of the chart flipping. Great job, Greg.  Ira