Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Excel Helper Questions   Excel Helper Community

Started Dec-1 by rienzi1864; 171 views.
rienzi1864

Dec-1

I am confused trying to set this up. I watched the video the talks about setting up a game, but I noticed I don't have the following files: 000-DICE.xls. 000-excel-fcb-AWAY, 000-excel-fcb-HOME. From reading the instructions I gather the away & home a created when I save for the current game the first time, is that correct ? I ordered three seasons of excel files from Greg, but don't see a DICE file in them. I also downloaded the single screen game player file. So what am I missing ?

Charlie

DMOSS3

Dec-1

Charlie, go to the Discussions folder on this forum. Then go down to November 18 post- Fall Classic Excel Helper thread. Then go down to post #10 in that thread and download those files. Then copy and paste those 4 files into the season helper files you received from Greg. I should've included that in the video

In reply toRe: msg 2
rienzi1864

Dec-1

I had done that but still do not have the DICE file. Since my first post I did figure out how to create and copy the away & home files into the single screen game player. The line ups display fine with the correct starting pitchers but can't roll the main d6's dice or d20. The roll button on the screen just does the dice for the fielders.

Charlie

DMOSS3

Dec-1

Charlie, PM me your email address and Ill send you the DICE file

In reply toRe: msg 4
rienzi1864

Dec-1

pm sent w/addr.

Charlie