Robert H (Hokie67)

Citizens for Kent County

Hosted by Robert H (Hokie67)

All Kent County, Maryland. All the time. A discussion of everything about our slice of paradise.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mueller   Elections & Politics

Started Jul-23 by Robert H (Hokie67); 91 views.
Robert H (Hokie67)

Jul-23

"Are you going to watch the Mueller hearings?" 

It's hard to get serious about a question like this... until you think how serious this issue is. It's a microcosm of what ails our governance. I can't think of anything more boring than listening to these electeds pontificate with their party's party line.

The only person who will make any sense is Mr Mueller himslef... and he's already spoken his mind. 

Couldn't we get on with something important like... immigration... foreign policy... tariffs... NATO... Student Loans... Healthcare... and any other things that require fixing in this country?  

In reply toRe: msg 1
Robert H (Hokie67)

Jul-24

I was tuned to WYPR while I was running a few errands... and they were analyzing the first part of Mueller's testimony. One of the women said: he was a shaky, but he is a 74 year old man... and he might be a little nervous testifying before congress and on such a big stage, blah, blah, blah. H-M-M-M. :-) 

Papiols

Jul-24

Dazed and confused the person who learned the most about the Mueller investigation today was Bob Mueller. He didn’t know what was in the report because he didn’t write the report and apparently didn’t even read the report. Shockingly, incredibly he claimed ignorance when asked if he knew about Fusion GPS. He also claimed Fusion GPS was outside his purview. Biggest fail of the hearing.  That’s like asking him, without exaggeration if he knew Hillary Clinton. Disaster for the Democrats and disaster for Bob Mueller’s reputation.

Robert H (Hokie67)

Jul-26

I agree. It's an embarrassment that it took almost three years to come up with this babble.

But... I think it goes beyond that. As much as many of Mr tRump's antics are questionable, I believe that the worst part about this is that its language left hanging lots of inferences about his 'guilt', etc. 

I'm not a fan of KellyAnn Conway (and her husband), but she said what lots of folks were thinking.