Washington Watch -  DOJ FIle to Court - Ref. Flynn (119 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-1 12:55 PM 
To: All  (1 of 9) 

(link thanks to Blue)

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

1) Flynn admits contact with russia concerning sanctions just imposed by Obama Administration - and that he Flynn coordinated with senior transition team members concerning just imposed sanctions . . .

2) Flynn admits was instructed to request russians not react to sanctions . . .

3) Shortly after contact russians issue statement they will not react . . .

4) Egypt submitted to UN Security Council for action regarding Israel Settlements . . .

5) Flynn states was directed by very senior trump officials to contact Security Council nations regarding Egypt action . . .

6) Flynn contacted Russia and set up for Russia to vote against and or delay . . . as trumpet administration was against any UN action against Israel . . .

7) Flynn admits to lying on documents he filed concerning his work for Turkey, etc. . . . 

From: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-1 1:09 PM 
To: All  (2 of 9) 
 12399.2 in reply to 12399.1 

Just as with the Poppy agreement . . . it lays out basic initial facts and indicates possession of supporting evidence that will later come to light . . .

Bottom line - Flynn has admitted to collusion with russian govt. by the trumpet campaign . . . at the direction of senior trumpet campaign members . . .

To: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 9) 
 12399.3 in reply to 12399.2 

From: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-1 1:44 PM 
To: BlueManDude  (4 of 9) 
 12399.4 in reply to 12399.3 

Bada bing . . . and you best believe that a ton of evidence was obtained and initially verified, prior to this offer ever being made . . . names, dates, places, etc., etc. . . .

To: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 9) 
 12399.5 in reply to 12399.4 

color of socks, which bathroom stall you used....

What baffles me is how someone like Flynn, who has been around and knows the ropes, thought what he was doing was just fine and I guess OK.

I get that smart people often do really stupid things, but this is out of the ballpark stupid. Was he so caught up in his ego, he couldn't see the big picture?

From: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-1 1:58 PM 
To: BlueManDude  (6 of 9) 
 12399.6 in reply to 12399.5 

Perhaps a poor analogy . . . but think of that movie with Bruce Willis, "The Siege" . . . some very smart folks think when they have reached a certain level they are not subject to law, etc. . . . they become deluded as to their power, etc. . . .

To: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 9) 
 12399.7 in reply to 12399.1 

I don't see this collusion you are all wishing for against Trump? I guess you all hoping he gets impeached. That will be really difficult when the majority republican support him. Not sure what Flynn does, but he has to talk because they ruined his life and went for his sons life. This is what happens when you lean so far left people start to see more. This president is growing the economy! He is doing some good by putting America first. I don't care for those tweets and he should control his tone... but I guess you all want Pence the boring one speaking out LOL.

From: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-6 7:34 PM 
To: Cindy4Jesus DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (8 of 9) 
 12399.8 in reply to 12399.7 

Of course you don't see it . . . because you don't want to and don't know the law . . . it is very simple - he (and campaign members) were involved in a conspiracy with russia to interfere with the election . . . and he (and others) were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up . . . 

As to impeachment - yup he should be impeached . . .

As to pence - it is quite obvious that pence was also involved in the conspiracies . . . thus he should be tossed as well . . .

As to Flynn - he ruined his own life and his sons . . . and got caught . . . simple as that . . . 

As to supposedly leaning left - nah, happen ta be a centrist and believe in the rule of law . . . that was the career that was in and retired from . . .

As to trumpet growing the economy - feel free to provide how he has done so . . .

As to putting America first - same as above . . .

From: RedBV DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-6 7:39 PM 
To: Cindy4Jesus DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (9 of 9) 
 12399.9 in reply to 12399.8 

Btw, have given you voice (again) . . . hopefully you will follow the few rules . . . if not - voice will be removed again . . .

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.