Entertainment -  Star Trek Discovery TV Series (78 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Stephierawx4 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-18 7:12 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

The trailer for the first new Star Trek TV series in 16 years is finally here.

Above is a preview for Star Trek: Discovery. The new drama series coming this fall stars Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead) as a First Officer on a starship along with Michelle Yeoh and Jason Isaacs as starship captains.

The lavishly produced footage shows Martin-Green’s First Officer Michael Burnham getting a potential opportunity to command her first ship from her longtime captain Philippa Georgiou (Yeoh), then wrestling with a mortal threat from the Klingon Empire. Included are glimpses of a dark and sleek new starship bridge, the show’s royal blue Starfleet uniforms, a desert planet and the introduction of Doug Jones (Hellboy) as Lt. Saru — a Starfleet Science Officer and member of a new alien species in the Star Trek universe who can sense oncoming death.

http://time.com/4783503/star-trek-discovery-trailer/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

From: Stephierawx4 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-18 7:14 AM 
To: All  (2 of 6) 
 5759.2 in reply to 5759.1 

From: Stephierawx4 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-18 7:20 AM 
To: All  (3 of 6) 
 5759.3 in reply to 5759.2 

To: Stephierawx4 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 5759.4 in reply to 5759.2 

Great, new Star Trek series, new Star Wars movie, new Dr. Who season, can a new Babylon 5 be around the corner?

From: Stephierawx4 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-18 11:41 PM 
To: MSurkont  (5 of 6) 
 5759.5 in reply to 5759.4 

I don't know. It sounds exciting. I asked my brother to record all so I can watch them when I visit. 

To: MSurkont  (6 of 6) 
 5759.6 in reply to 5759.4 

They did not leave much room for a new B-5 series.  I would love one as good as that was.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.