German Shepherd Dog Forum

Hosted by Showtalk

Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Neuticles founder makes fortune selling fake dog testicles for desexed pets   Controversies, Catastrophes and Teaky Moments (Enter at your own risk)

Started May-26 by Solitaire13; 1116 views.
Solitaire13

May-26

Cloudpump

May-27

I think this is more for humans than pets. 

Kazell

May-27

I like how he has a hound that goes wandering and his first thought is trolling for females. I mean it very well could be but hounds like to wander. Still if you're not wanting to make dogs into eunuchs then vasectomy and manage but that goes against the current spay and neuter outlook. 

But it does make me wonder what kind of scar it leaves. People could lie and say their dog had neuticles but I suppose people could ask for a vet letter for proof. 

The shock factor alone might make them drop it though. 

• Edited May 27, 2018 11:06 am  by  Kazell
DW (GSDogwalker)

May-27

The poor dog, first they lose the real thing, then they are given fake lumps that click and hurt.  Why?

In reply toRe: msg 4
DW (GSDogwalker)

May-27

If they look like the real thing, then the whole speuter movement loses its edge.  They can’t look at a dog anymore and tell if he’s neutered.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Jeri (azpaints)

May-27

Years ago a welll known quarter horse had one testical retained.  Because he was conformation bred, some vet implanted a fake testical.  One judge had heard the rumor, thought it was nuts, so the next time the stud showed in front of him, he checked both out and found out the rumor was true.  Brave judge to actually touch them!  Suppose the post surgery checks made the stud more compliant to having his family jewels manhandled.

LakotaGSD

Jun-6

My mom told me a story back when she was showing in the late 70s a son of a well know Champion/ROM dog had a retained testicle and a ping pong ball was inserted.

My mom didn't like his lines anyway inbred on a particular dog who all ears had to be taped and then she found out how many of the males from his line only had one jewel.

She was asked again and again to breed into this line she refused. Not only were those faults prevalent but they had questionable temperaments and some bad hips.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-6

Amazing how crooked the human mind can be...a ping pong ball!