German Shepherd Dog Forum

Hosted by Showtalk

Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

“Sweet” shelter Mal puppy just like a GSD   German Shepherd News, Videos and Miscellaneous

Started Sep-5 by DW (GSDogwalker); 249 views.
DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-5

Really? Mals are “sweet?”  They are “less fluffy German Shepherds?”  At least she got the exercise needs right.

Solitaire13

Sep-5

David Winners, the MWD dog trainer mod on the other forum said Mals are like GSDs dialed up to 11. Meet Gnash.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-5

But sweet?  I love the name, but I have hurt feelings that you didn't tell me. You got the puppy breed you always wanted! Yay! My poor boy Ottoe is now going to have middle child syndrome.  All I see is a little speck following an unnamed Sable, who could be Tybor or Shaka or Agent or Rubie or a 12 th dog I don’t know about.

Solitaire13

Sep-5

That is Shaka. It happened on a whim and quite fast. I thought you might have seen me mention it in the big forum.  I was waiting to hear from someone and in the meantime I googled Mals for sale in my area because we had been talking about it. This little girl popped up at an incredible price and the breeder was willing to meet within an hour of my home for $30.  I just brought her home today.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-5

Why $30?  Amazing!!!  Or was that the delivery charge?  A lot less than shipping from Europe.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-5

Will you raise her with the 3 Stooges?

Solitaire13

Sep-5

That was for gas money!

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-5

Oh! Very cool name. Did you make that up or did she come with it?

Solitaire13

Sep-5

It was a name I considered in the past that I really liked.  

Solitaire13

Sep-5

K9 bred his dogs and is keeping a puppy.