MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kazell

Oct-1

Just a couple fun pictures of Codi

Kazell

Oct-1

Haha I don't know if it's smiling or revenge for taking so many photos of her. She is really good at staying still during photos for me, she knows what's up by now. 

People really like playing fetch with her because of how weird of faces she makes. Her eyes usually get really big and she catches her lip with her teeth. The lady I got Luka(the puppy) from was laughing really hard and kept playing fetch just to see her expressions. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-1

Is she a GSD mix?  She’s very funny.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Solitaire13

Oct-1

One thing I don't like about this forum is the teeny tiny pictures.  So much is lost in the details even on a laptop.

Either way, nice dog. Looks like he's a good boy with a sense of humor. 

Kazell

Oct-1

Yep she's GSD and lab. Mom and Grandma looked like purebred white german shepherds, dad was a black lab. The guy said he thought GSD/lab mix was the best dog ever and he'd never own anything else. So I'm not sure if her mom was mixed at all so don't know if she's 50/50 or some other percentage. 

Kazell

Oct-1

I don't like it either! I think if I posted on my computer they'd turn out better.

and thank you, she's definitely a good girl puts up with a lot from me. 

• Edited October 1, 2019 7:36 pm  by  Kazell
DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-1

Paid members get bigger pictures.  Showtalk can publish huge ones.

In reply toRe: msg 6
DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-1

I can see both breeds in her face.

Kazell

Oct-1

She has a larger amount of GSD influence in her face, especially her muzzle and neck. 

Also even though I waited to spay her she has and always has had weirdly long legs and large paws.