MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Goodbye to Joy.    Health, Nutrition and Exercise

Started Aug-13 by selzer; 391 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-21

How are you doing? I don’t remember which dogs you have now.

selzer

Sep-22

Ah Joy was the first out of Jenna, so it was hard losing her.  She was so sweet and good.  But by 11 years old they are special.  

At this point, I have Odessa who is the one I imported from Germany, out of Vegas.  She will be 13 in October. 

Then Bear came out of the litter after Joy's, she will be 11 in March, she was a full sister to Joy, just a little younger.  Jenna/Gispo pups. 

Hepzibah will be 10 in March.  She's a Jenna/Herko pup. 

Karma and Cujo2 will be 8 in the end of January.  They are Jenna/Gispo pups.

Then I have Ramona who is a Karma/Mufasa pup, she is 4. 

Kojak I purchased, he is out of Panzer and Tavetti I think.  He will be 4 in November. 

Tinuviel is a Bear/Kojak pup, she's 2ish

Uzi is a Karma/Kojak pup 2ish

Kaiah is a Ella(Karma/Mufasa)/Kojak puppy who is going to be 2 someday if I let her. 

Vera who just turned one, out of Karma/Kojak.  

In reply toRe: msg 5
Solitaire13

Sep-22

They are dwindling away, very sad. It's so hard to lose them.

In reply toRe: msg 5
DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-22

What a nice list!  I forgot Odessa and Ramona. Do they have nicknames?  Thank you for explaining. I don’t know how you keep all those names straight. I always forget someone when I see your posts about the lines and the parents.

Kaiah is your challenge. Vera is already one! She is the one with the brothers who had trouble? One cut his legs. How is he now? For some reason, I thought they were still puppies.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-22

My older one is almost 11 and we still think of her as a puppy. I can’t imagine losing her.  She’s close to perfect when she’s behaving.

Solitaire13

Sep-22

Tybor is 9.5 years.  His eyes are getting hazy and muzzle is getting gray.  The body still responds well but sometimes... or is it just me seeing things?  Right now he just blew his coat and is looking awful thin for such a bear like dog.  What we don't do to ourselves when we choose to add a puppy.  Sigh!

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-22

I know, 10-13 years seems like such a long way off.

selzer

Sep-23

Kaiah is almost perfect.  Uzi is the challenge.  Uzi is the one who is a bit timid.  Nick names:

Odessa is Odie.

Bear is Bear Cub or Momma Bear. 

Hepzibah is Hepsi or Hepsi Pepsi. 

Cujo2 is Cujie Poogie Puddin'&Pie. 

Karma is Karma Chameleon (and yes I do sing it).

Ramona is Ramona the Pest.  

Kojak -- I just add, "Who loves ya, baby?"  but I also call him Jackie-Boy.

Tinuviel is Tiny Tinny, or just Tiny.  She's NOT Tiny.  

Uzi is Susie's Uzi.  

Kaiah is the baby monster but I also call her Kai.  

Vera is often called Vee.  

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-23

Why won’t you let Kaiah turn 2?  Now I remember them all from the nicknames. I did it know the funny ones but I recognize Odie, Hepsie and Tinny.

I forgot about Uzi being timid. Your dogs are usually very confident.

selzer

Sep-24

Because she is a baby monster, LOL!  I do absolutely love her, but she can be a pain in the neck.  As for Uzi, she is channeling Babs' Spirit.  She has the same light face and dark muzzle and deep eyes.  She has the same ears.  She is so like Babs, I think I might start believing in reincarnation.