German Shepherd Dog Forum

Hosted by Showtalk

Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Solitaire13

Nov-27

So Teaky has one of those heavy duty euro crates. Of course, it didn't stop her, only slowed her down a little.  

She sleeps right next to my bed. She has been slowly gnawing her way out of the crate and can now fit her head through a sizeable hole.

I woke up this morning to her clamped onto my pillow and dragging into her den... with me still sleeping on it. Only Teaky, lol!

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-27

She was saying Happy Thanskgiving!  She’s so cute and fun.  Does she get along with the other guys in the room?

Solitaire13

Nov-27

Not really... she gets too rough for the little ones and she doesn't like it when the bigger ones retaliate.   She does well with Carlo but he's a bit of a gentle soul.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-27

Carlo is a good man.  Aren’t the little ones bigger now?

Solitaire13

Nov-27

Yes, but I am afraid for Dlila around her although she is quite the cattle driver. 

The Mals are little weirdos. I don't like them playing with the other dogs. They grab a mouthful of skin and pull it.  The GSDs aren't going to tolerate that. 

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-27

Oh. That intense bite drive.  Do they play well together? Who does Dlilah get to play with?

Solitaire13

Nov-27

Dlila gets to play with just about everyone..one of the reasons she is known as Delightful Dlila!

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-27

She’s the cutest one of your bunch.  I have a cute patootie too. My little girl.

Solitaire13

Nov-27

She's a stinker for sure.  Just imagine being woke from a sound sleep being dragged into her den!

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-27

Haha.  How far did you get into her lair?