German Shepherd Dog Forum

Hosted by Showtalk

Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How do you organize your vehicle?   Off Subject

Started Oct-4 by DW (GSDogwalker); 297 views.
DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-4

I saw a picture of vehicle with two gorgeous dogs and no visible junk. When I asked the owner he said it was there.  How do you organize your car so you can fit two dogs and their stuff into it?

bearshandler

Oct-6

The vast majority of stuff is kept on the floor between the front and backseats. It works it better since there’s kennels in there a lot of the time. When the kennels are there, there’s not much space on the sides.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-6

I had one crate in the very back and had to remove it. My car is midsized.  I have the middle floor filled and the back hatch has grocery bags and other things I use on a regular basis. I train with heavy plastic boxes and they are too big to store so I have to left them in and out only when I plan to use them.  I don’t drive around with them all the time.

bearshandler

Oct-6

The Jeep is a mid size suv. I have to sacrifice some leg room for two crates. They’re perpendicular so one opens out the hatch and the other out one of the rear doors. It crowded if I add stuff like the jump, a canopy, or blinds while the crates are in there.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-6

Where do you the dogs when it’s full? Mine is about the same size as yours but I think it’s longer than a jeep.

selzer

Oct-10

My camera has a filter that just wipes away the junk and dust and dirt and nose-prints.  It's a smart-camera.  Ok, no, I do not have a camera that does that, but if I was going to develop a smart-anything it would at least do something useful like blocking all the crap in a picture from showing up in the print.  

My vehicle, really sucks right now.  I did my taxes yesterday and had to drive my sister somewhere.  All the empty food containers, mail, books, leashes, muzzles, empty and full sodas were pitched into my back seat with all the newspapers I have been collecting in lieu of a litter.  My car looks like something out of Hoarders.  I just don't take pictures of dogs in my car when it is bad like this.  The alternative would be to clean the car out, and I am not up for that yet.  Maybe next weekend.  

In reply toRe: msg 6
DW (GSDogwalker)

Oct-11

Clean it. You will feel better.  Mine has a lot of important junk but no trash.  It’s all over the place though. The dogs just step over it to get in.