Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DW (GSDogwalker)

Jan-4

Solitaire13

Jan-4

Lol. The other morning I woke up to Pet Me Patty in Shaka's crate. The next night, before I went to bed, I checked and Zenji was in there with her. I  guess they like her bed.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Jan-4

Who is Pet Me Patty?  I love your animal names.

Solitaire13

Jan-10

Pet Me Patty is a super social stray cat that found her way to my home a few years ago.  

Solitaire13

Jan-10

I just sit on my porch and they come running to me singing for help.

I had one that laid down in my yard and refused to leave, like he had given up on life. It was really sad.  

DW (GSDogwalker)

Jan-10

Did you keep him? Is he safe?

Solitaire13

Jan-10

I did keep him.  He acted really bizarre.  He would jump into walls and fences head on with full force, thought he was rabid for a while.  Turned out he had been badly abused and every time you moved your hand fast, he would leap out of the way as fast as he could.  I think somebody was bricking him.  He turned into one of my favorites.  I adored that little boy.  

One day he ran out the door one day and I had to go to work.  I got stuck working overtime two days in a row.  He never returned.  A neighbor said they think he was hit by a car and they showed me where the body had been but somebody had stolen it so I never really did find out.  Broke my heart. 

DW (GSDogwalker)

Jan-11

I remember you told us. I’m so sad.