German Shepherd Dog Forum

Hosted by Showtalk

Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Solitaire13

Sep-11

I need help if anybody has any suggestions.  

There is a man in one of my Facebook groups who has two Pit Bulls and an Australian Cattle Dog.  One of the Pit Bulls is pyscho and violent and keeps attacking the ACD in sustained attacks. 

The filthy owner's solution is to muzzle the Cattle Dog 24/7. She eats, drinks, sleeps and endures Pit Bull attacks while being muzzled.  When asked why not simply muzzle the attacker instead of the victim,  he took down his comments. 

He does not have an address listed so it is difficult to report him. Someone else found a similar comment made by him on YouTube.  We got screenshots of that comment and the beginning of the Facebook comments before he deleted.  Many of his friends on Facebook are from Indiana so we are speculating that is where he lives.

I was able to report him to the FBI for dog fighting and animal cruelty/abuse. I don't know if they will do anything.  I am looking to do something more, something that I can follow up on. Any suggestions?

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-11

Why doesn’t he give up the ACD to a home where it is safe? Is he telling the truth?

Solitaire13

Sep-11

When I first starting looking for help, somebody did a little research and found that he also posted a similar comment on someone's YouTube video too.  

Pit Bull lovers do stuff like this all the time.  As long as the Pit Bull doesn't get hurt, they don't give a carp about the victim dogs.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-11

Find out who he is and report him. That is disgusting.  He is probably pushing the pits to attack the poor defenseless little dog. Makes me ill.

Solitaire13

Sep-11

I have a name and a Facebook profile.  He might be located in Indiana.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-11

How upsetting.  That is why I don’t join groups.

Solitaire13

Sep-11

I reported to the FBI and to PETA, but want to do more.  I want to know for sure somebody is doing something.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Sep-11

Find a way where you can follow through.  What can the FBI do?

Solitaire13

Sep-11

I googled reporting animal abuse and it said when you have nobody else to report to, try them.

I also reported to PETA.