Just for Fun -  How do you do most of your shopping? (133 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-3 5:30 PM 
To: All Poll  (1 of 26) 
How do you do most of your shopping?
Malls
Small, local shops
Amazon
Walmart
Walart.com
Other, tell us

10 people have voted so far

Reply   Options 

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-4 12:23 PM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (2 of 26) 
 806.2 in reply to 806.1 

I am really loyal to none, for hobby stuff, Hobby Lobby and Michaels, for hardware,  Ace or Home Depot, for clothing, Walmart or K-Mart, some times Kohls or Penneys.  We have no malls within our "local" area, at least 20 miles away and they are truly sad with half the anchors gone and at least half the shops empty.

I also do a fair amount of internet commerce as it is cheap and free of excess fees in addition to the immense spread of product, for my Russian motorcycle to parts for broken coffee pots.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

• Edited December 4, 2017 12:25 pm  by  Bike (URALTOURIST1)

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-4 2:25 PM 
To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (3 of 26) 
 806.3 in reply to 806.2 

Our malls are in the same shape;  I get a lot of my home assistance things from Amazon, things I can't find in stores, and I go to Walmart a lot too

To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (4 of 26) 
 806.4 in reply to 806.3 

Being able to shop online and mostly Amazon is good for me as I am at an age where my body and legs don't move good anymore.  smile   At Christmas my children get presents instead of all money.

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-7 2:47 PM 
To: Tedster (MARCIASC) Poll  (5 of 26) 
 806.5 in reply to 806.4 

Same here, I have trouble walking,  Amazon is a blessing for me

From: Alfi (THIALFI) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 2:48 PM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (6 of 26) 
 806.6 in reply to 806.1 

Other. Strip malls AND Amazon.

"Adding manpower to a late software project makes it later." -- Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.
There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_locke.html
There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_locke.html

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-7 2:50 PM 
To: Alfi (THIALFI) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (7 of 26) 
 806.7 in reply to 806.6 

I'll go to a nearby regular mall sometimes, we have one that is doing good, but mostly Amazon

From: krathyn (Phantom7031) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-8 1:51 PM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (8 of 26) 
 806.8 in reply to 806.7 

i think mostly small local businesses but also larger stores that are not in malls. Malls are easy to get to but hard to negotiate

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-8 2:12 PM 
To: krathyn (Phantom7031) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (9 of 26) 
 806.9 in reply to 806.8 

I'm glad malls have benches when I need a little sit down I don't walk as well  as I used to

From: krathyn (Phantom7031) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-8 2:37 PM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (10 of 26) 
 806.10 in reply to 806.9 

i like that feature too. however even when benched people go by and bustle and make more trouble

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-26
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.