MINTmusic -  The B.B. Kings Show (24 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 
Curt,Catina,Starbrite,Chante and the other fooms,it was nice meeting all of you,the show was hot of course.I am glad me and wifey was up front,me and O'dell was making faces at each other through the show b/c he plays the hell out of that guitar,we were so close we got to see the play list,when I saw Runaway on it,I was like yeesss!!.That was me yelling"Fat Jeff" through the show and he through me up the love sign,and Rick had us crackin up trying to riff like Stokley.Stokley had everbody sounding nasty making those crazy scat sounds,he said yoll nasty as hell.And when everybody was yelling out a song for them to sing,I yelled out"10 million strong" and O'dell started to sing it,but nothing came out and he started crackin up.Now when the ladies that was in front with us was reaching out and calling Stokley's name to get a hand shake,it seemed like he ignored them b/c he may have gotten a lil jealous b/c we all started yelling O'dell's name even before Stokley got a chance to introduce him,and you could see that O'dell was surprised from all the cheers he got,so I think Stokley was just a little tad bit bothered by it.Anyway when they come back to NYC I will be in the same spot.Nice photos Chante. 

Reply   Options 

To: Mintman3  (2 of 2) 
 1268.2 in reply to 1268.1 
Jason, the pleasure was all mines.  It was a pleasure meeting all the other fans that I was blessed to meet.  Take care and stay Mintal!!!!!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.