General Discussion -  MC in charlotte (46 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Hello everyone it is good to be back. I thought this forum was shut down because

i could not link on from da mint joint like i used to. I recently got an email from

delphi forums and that is how i linked back up. I recently attended the mint concert in

charlotte, nc and it was great. They played sista, so fine, you don't have to hurt, whoaa, i'm ready, what kind of man, pretty brown eyes, forever in your eyes, runaway, what you bring to the party. I really dug the way they jammed forever in your eyes and runaway. The fellas really liked charlotte and charlotte showed mc much love. Rick said if they would have only sold a few tickets they sure as hell would

not have come back. The guys went to a local club after the show to sign autographs

but unfortunately i could not go because me and my wife had to get up early the next morning for our vacation in asheville.

Does anyone know if there is a new MC cd on the way this year?

Reply   Options 

To: raygu1818  (2 of 4) 
 1275.2 in reply to 1275.1 

HI RAY,

THE CD IS DUE OUT IN JUNE 2007

To: Jameelawms (jameela)  (3 of 4) 
 1275.3 in reply to 1275.2 
Thank you Jam!

To: All  (4 of 4) 
 1275.4 in reply to 1275.3 

Oops almost forgot. I failed to mention the mc show in charlotte featured the

return of chris "daddy" dave back on drums. Him and stokley had a nasty

drum duel. It was nice to see chris dave back with the guys. Nothing against terry but

it is just hard to picture mc without chris dave.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.