GypsyFeverFarmsBarbie (leoetta)

Gypsy Horse World

Hosted by GypsyFeverFarmsBarbie (leoetta)

This forum is designed for past, present & future owners and lovers of the Gypsy Horse!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hello From Rumonek Acres   General Discussions

Started Nov-10 by Rumonek; 159 views.
Rumonek

Nov-10

Hello All-

Wanted to take the time to introduce myself; Cheyenne Houser- most of you know me as Rumonek Acres.

Rew-Mon-Ek Acres :)

We are located in Southwest Michigan and are home to some amazing, traditional-style Cobs. 

HSF Tatu is our senior stallion. He is a multi champion, supreme champion, national champion, 3X reserve national champion, versatility medallion of honor holder, and the list goes one. Tatu is available for stud service while with KD Performance horses during the 2020 season.

SSFR Light My Fire is our junior stallion- son of Frilenis Guess Who (Belgium) and imported 5STAR mare Bracken. He is eeAa PSSM1 N/N. Bic will start showing next year.

Our third stallion has not been announced yet-- an exciting leased addition, imported from Hermits House Farm in the UK. Watch for updates :)

Our mare line up is just as impressive:

Imported multi-champion producer snowflake appy mare Deirdre's Charm

Multi-Champion producer, imported Feather Wood Lady Blue

Supreme Grand Champion imported filly Hermit's Blue Eyes RMK

Multi-Champion, grand-champion WW Fianna

... just to name a few.

We are also very excited and proud to announce that our filly Lux is the first Gypsy in North America to carry the highly sought after LPLP PATN1PATN1 genetics, wrapped into a lovely cob body.

Thank you for allowing us to introduce ourselves, and we hope you'll follow us here, on our website:

www.rumonek.weebly.com

and on facebook:

www.facebook.com/rumonek

In reply toRe: msg 1
Rumonek

Nov-10

Senior Stallion, HSF Tatu:

Junior stallion, SSFR Light My Fire- pictured at 10 months of age

A few of our lovely mares.

Charm:

Afina, 2 year old filly:

Bluebell: