Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Stephen Foster   Handicapping

Started Jun-14 by Oldbettowin; 920 views.
Oldbettowin

Jun-14

Looks kind of disappointing.  Irish War Cry, Patch, Lookin At Lee....

RAESFAN

Jun-14

Backyard Heaven

Oldbettowin

Jun-14

I think it’ll be a good race.  I kind of like IWC to edge out Backyard Heaven, Honorable Duty, and Hawaakom.  I might go out to CD Saturday evening; that’ll be my tri box if I go.

RAESFAN

Jun-14

I think Backyard Heaven is on the improve. Irish War Cry will never get my money. He is too inconsistent. Since beginning his career with three straight wins, he's gone 7th, 1st, 10th, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 2nd, 6th, 1st. He never seems to run back to back good races at this level.

Oldbettowin

Jun-15

Motion says he’s had an “electrolyte imbalance” this whole time.  Supposedly they’ve got it under control now and they’re going to give him a smaller dose of Lasix.  

runforest

Jun-16

I Like My Backyard Heaven ... GL guys !!

Oldbettowin

Jun-16

I decided not to go to CD...too blasted hot even to walk from the parking lot to the clubhouse and back lol.  Good luck guys.

DogsUpBigE

Jun-16

Antennas up on why my best buddy Lookin At Lee is in this deep and this distance. Purse very attractive.

Can't leave him out. 2017 DogsUp Delta horse of the year.

RAESFAN

Jun-16

You too? It's only June and it's steaming down here. Not a good sign. No more storms!

I like Backyard Heaven, but his odds are very short. Pavel at a price?

Oldbettowin

Jun-16

Pavel put it together for the win at 7-1.  Backyard Heaven faded in the stretch and finished 6th.  Irish War Cry pulled up and was vanned off :( Hope he’s okay.

They charged $10 just for admission today; a seat in the grandstand was $25!  I guess because they were parading Justify, I don’t know.  Nice way to treat the fans, gouge them whenever you can.