Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Derby futures bets   Triple Crown

Started Sep-4 by princeofdoc; 589 views.
princeofdoc

Sep-4

I've recently come upon this site:

https://www.usracing.com/kentucky-derby/odds

...with very generous odds!  Game Winner, after winning the Del Mar Futurity, is still 120-1, for example.  Does anyone know of it?  Do you think it is legit?  When I bet at Wynn, or Westgate, I know I'll get paid.....but if this is an off-shore outfit, who knows?

Northof64

Sep-4

I cannot answer your question about that site but wanted to say thanks for sharing Spin Lightning.  I looked into him and like what I see.  Always fall for Sadlers Joy in the breeding.  Anyway I will be heading to the Wynn to do some futures and was wondering your thoughts (and any others on here) on Gray Magician and Tale of the Union. If you have no comment, I understand.  Good Luck on your futures Doc!!

North

Gerh

Sep-4

I seem to remember reading some less than stellar reviews about them.If I remember correctly,there were some complaints about bonus payouts.I would recommend that you google reviews for the site

In reply toRe: msg 3
TexSquared

Sep-5

If you want to keep an eye on future odds for the Derby bookmark this page:

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/international/kentucky-derby/winner

So far just Victor Chandler is taking bets on them but eventually all the biggies will have odds. 

Wintertrian

Sep-8

My derby horse is never in the 1st future's wager. 

Msg 1061.6 and the next 1 deleted
Northof64

Sep-13

The Wynn was a disappointment.  No future derby bets were available yet and they did not have Axlerod on their BC futures.  Oh well I put some action on Instilled Regard but only 50-1.

princeofdoc

Sep-14

Yeah, they only have 2 horses listed thus far, both at unappealing prices....I was there too, and was assured that the full list will appear next week, probably just before the Frontrunner

cubs.fan

Sep-26

I was in Vegas over Labor Day and was disappointed in their lack of Derby futures. I asked if they'd quote me a price on Shared Legacy and Power Player (who debuts this weekend), but they told me to come back the next day when the manager was around. Didn't have the time.

Still enjoyed the Wynn buffet.

• Edited September 26, 2018 9:16 pm  by  cubs.fan