Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ANNOUNCEMENT    General Discussions

Started Sep-10 by zambito; 342 views.
zambito

Sep-10

Just want to announce right here and now that I've been waiting diligently for Aurelius Maximus to redeem him self from his first race. This is my derby horse at this moment. This coming from the biggest Baffert fan. Sorry Bob but this one is going to be like his brother AP.

RAESFAN

Sep-10

Your boy Aurelius Maximus ran well. I like to see folks go out on the limb early. I'm going even further out there by touting one before he  even runs. Where's Oliver has just recorded his first work. I'm looking for him to be next year's Catholic Boy. he is by More Than Ready(of course), by a mare sired by the great Sea The Stars. The dam, Sea Ya Signe, had a nondescript career, but in addition to her turf laden sire side, she has ample dirt pedigree on the dam side with accomplished long distance dirt horses like Lemon Drop Kid and Seattle Slew to name a couple.

Where's Oliver was a 400K yearling purchase by Lothenbach Stables. I hope he gets a chance to do some work on the dirt, despite his obvious turf influences. I am no expert, but what little I know makes me love his dosage; {8-h} DP = 4-0-11-1-0 (16) DI = 1.46   CD = 0.44. Looks like he will run all day!

In reply toRe: msg 2
zambito

Oct-3

Just a heads up that my boy Aurelius Maximus is running in the Champagne this weekend. I'm sikked!!!