Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CONGRATULATIONS TVG   General Discussions

Started Apr-30 by zambito; 1524 views.
SameSteve G

Apr-30

At least there should be very little doubt who is going to be making the early pace.  Hopefully, nobody gets hurt.

PISTOL9

Apr-30

Vekoma wins the BG but is higher odds then the 2nd place horse.  That 14 hole used to be cherished, but last several years the 15 has come over and wiped them out.   Tacitus mostly be much less.  Battaglia  said he just kept all BBs in the same ball park.   Based on talk, I don't see Roadster staying that low of the three BBs, don't hear anyone mentioning his name.  

RAESFAN

Apr-30

Those three shouldn't have to work to hard to get the lead, whereas Omaha Beach may not be able to get over so easily. Rajiv is on a closer, and shouldn't be an obstacle to him, but who knows? Baffert can't be happy. Even though those speed horses are next to each other, I don't expect a sprint early. I think they will quickly position themselves on the lead and realize they can get there while preserving energy.

EDIT: WoW's trainer says he will have to go with that post. So he will have to gun to avoid getting shuffled back on the first turn.

• Edited April 30, 2019 3:02 pm  by  RAESFAN
SameSteve G

Apr-30

Well, now Casse confirms what looked pretty obvious on paper.   There is no choice.

Gerh

Apr-30

“My top is on the bad side of the helicopter “

I laughed so hard that there are tears streaming down my face.Maybe they should put the blinkers back on

• Edited April 30, 2019 3:52 pm  by  Gerh
In reply toRe: msg 14
smartyslew

Apr-30

it was better before you edit it.

Gerh

Apr-30

Honestly Rob,I should have waited until my vision cleared up before I posted

In reply toRe: msg 16
zambito

Apr-30

Would love to know who are all the horses in the last 30 years to come out of gate 17.  It could just be that no one of a good caliber drew that gate. In the other hand last year Bob broke the Apollo curse so why not break this one. 

PISTOL9

Apr-30

PP 20 was 0fer till a good one was posted there, same with 19.

In reply toRe: msg 16
smartyslew

Apr-30

I make typos like that all day long with my vision clear, that was a good one, ROTFLMAOWCG

with or without the blinkers.