Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

pp's   Triple Crown

Started Apr-30 by Northof64; 766 views.
Northof64

Apr-30

Anyone got pp's with track variants shown they re willing to share or where to get them?  I get blocked at work on a lot of sites. If not I get it just thought I would ask.. Good luck to ALL!!

Thank you,

North

LNDegenerate

Apr-30

Here... This was before post positions drawn.

Attachments
Northof64

Apr-30

Thanks Sov!!! I appreciate it and good luck to you!  North

LNDegenerate

Apr-30

You're welcome.

Thanks for the luck! But I never hit. My handicapping is too mechanical.

Northof64

Apr-30

I’m a karma guy and this generosity is you karma. This is your year and if not on your death bed you will receive total consciousness.   Carl Spackler

PISTOL9

Apr-30

Thanks, I was surprised to see Tacitus Tomlinson number.  I would have expected it to be higher.  Most of those fit with how I see them.  I don't pay attention to them, or rather don't let them influence my opinion, but do like to see.  Most of the rest sort of fit what I expected.

twoshots

May-1

These also show the birth month, which I didn't see on the Bris PPs. Interesting angle from Winter, I think, on the high likelyhood of Feb-March born horses winning.

ShaddyisBack

May-1

Plus it shows C or F... maybe why Plus Que Parfait had no problem winning in the middle east. no one knew him over there. Being a R Ridgeling, no one was there to pick on him....

Now, maybe he wants to be Gay (not that there is anything wrong with that, personal preference) but over here in this place, especially years ago, and now again it seems, being a fruity peebles can lead to problem...

Ya get in the gate and the others are snickering at ya... "Hey, Grow some balls will ya "parfait" Hey Parfait, did your Mommy give ya that name ? Snickers on down the shoots in the first gates... 

Look for him to do better against the Filly's after sex surgery, if he so chooses, or oversea's where no one knows him that well...

Lots of peer pressure this Saturday

twoshots

May-1

ShaddyisBack said:

Plus it shows C or F... maybe why Plus Que Parfait had no problem winning in the middle east. no one knew him over there. Being a R Ridgeling, no one was there to pick on him....

Thanks, I didn't realize that! Also, Tax is a gelding. Still like him, though, but not so much on an off track.

Wintertrian

May-2

twoshots said...

These also show the birth month, which I didn't see on the Bris PPs. Interesting angle from Winter, I think, on the high likelyhood of Feb-March born horses winning.

Thats  a historical angle.  Sort of like how many homebreds have won the derby.  (why I do my homebred exacta every year, I will post that up day before derby like I "always do".   LOL  But  I think I already posted it up, with their breeders, in a post already a few weeks ago here.  This year, I might just go with that as my only wager. 

When Orb won it was the 7th time in 10 years that a homebred won.  That's a pretty powerful stat.  I haven't counted 'em since then........I need to do that unless somebody wants to figure it up for me?     

I look up the foaling dates first thing every year. 

In The Belmont, sales price is somewhat important.  That is one of my Belmont angles.  :)