Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Large fields large cash   General Discussions

Started May-16 by inforadime; 1285 views.
inforadime

May-16

Come on people let’s gamble-very nice fields both days / the derby was the greatest thing that’s happened to the sport in years /super paid$51 large/casual fans are involved hoping for similar score. Interested in any opinions both days but check this one out on Friday r8 West’s entry Fighting Mad with B.B. It’s the most poignant entry I’ve seen in years will single in race & all verticals at a nice price,shhhhhh

Northof64

May-17

Anothertwistafate-Bodexpress-Always Mining

exacta and trifecta box and the same 3 in the first 3 positions over Bourbon War in 4th for a super

Swinging for the fences!!!!!

Will also have one trifecta bet with War of Will keyed on top of 5 other long shots

Good Luck

North

zowcownow

May-17

A Bodexpress believer?   Yea....   We must add win win win.  He has blinkers now and has ran bullets with his new equipment.  

Northof64

May-17

I know he is a maiden and there could be a massive burn out on the front end with all the speed but maybe he will be the best of the speed and he has run in some good company lately. I was a big believer in Maximum Security and he didn't disappoint except for "the incident".  So if I loved Max.....Bode was second best in Fla. Another reason for my fliers is I will be at an OTB on the other side of the state to place the bet but will be long gone before the race happens so if I would hit, it needs to be worth the trip back.

North

Oldbettowin

May-17

I don’t plan on betting the race so I have nothing at risk but I can’t see how anyone can leave out Owendale.  Just like Max he has speed coupled with staying power.

Not sure about Bodexpress.  He wasn’t really gaining on Max in Florida.

cubs.fan

May-17

I like it. I can see a few scenarios where neither of the top two favorites fire.

That said, however, here's my super:

1. Anothertwistafate

2. War of Will 

3. Bourbon War

4. Improbable

I'll throw in Owendale, Win Win Win, and Laughing Fox in smaller supers.

inforadime

May-17

Will try many boxes on either a form race 4-1 or total chaos .I choose chaos .Like many ex,tri ,super boxes & a straight hi-5    #1 Florida D/risen star 2,9,1,5.   FD/Lex. 2,9,1,12 all closers. 2,5,11,13.  Oaklawn 3,4,6,11-i think when chaos meets calm the universe is in sync -this baby will pay -plan on my usual dime in -undercard will help- any body else anxious to see catholic boy? 1 want go long like 9 in5th 1in 6th-crazy bout4in 10th-much luck 

ChiefsCrown

May-17

Cubs...

$2 Trifecta box---

Anothertwistofate

Improbable

Owendale

Using Win Win Win bottom of the super.

$10 show bet on Everfast

honneerider

May-17

Catholic Boy a favorite of mine. His Travers Win photo on my desk. More excited to cheer him home than any Preakness entrant 

hoping Javier keeps his outstanding Pimlico riding on target to bring Catholic Boy to the wire first 

RAESFAN

May-18

You and me both. My guy, More Than Ready's best American offspring! If he has improved as a 4 year old, he should make some noise this year!