Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Had the winner   General Discussions

Started Jun-8 by GoForGin; 862 views.
GoForGin

Jun-8

After having my Maximum Security pick get DQ’d in the Derby, I almost passed betting both of the other TC races. But after seeing the last two dirt races prior to the Belmont, I liked Sir Winston’s chances. It paid off. Had him to win. And while there might have been a little bumping between he and WOW, what would Casse do? File an objection on his other trainee?  No exotics, although like most bettors, you always wish you’d have played the 7-10 exacta a few times ... 

GFG

Oldbettowin

Jun-8

Cool story though wasn’t it?  :D

smartyslew

Jun-8

love it, 3d printer!

PISTOL9

Jun-8

For Sale on Amazon, but did not think we are allowed to post those links.

Oldbettowin

Jun-8

I only ended up betting (and losing) $20 on it.  Thankfully I was informed by Mrs. Bettowin this morning that I had to go to a high school graduation party so I just had a friend put a little on Spinoff for me.  Once I saw the fractions for the 1/4 and 1/2 I knew he wasn’t going to win lol.

DogsUp

Jun-8

cashed 679,10/679,10/1

• Edited June 8, 2019 8:20 pm  by  DogsUp
Msg 1266.8 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 7
Wintertrian

Jun-8

I thought the trifecta should have paid more Dogs.  Nice going.   

ChiefsCrown

Jun-9

Nice win Dogs!!!......The wife hit the exacta, and overlooked Joevia for the trifecta. She had Intrepid Heart instead who didn't have his heart in this race!

Good one Dogs.