Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First Brown Now Asmussen   General Discussions

Started Jun-23 by RAESFAN; 653 views.
In reply toRe: msg 14
Wintertrian

Jul-1

Since I have no "inside information" on how the wives of every other trainer's wife in the world is treated by their husbands, or why they stay or why they get divorced, I no longer try to understand Family Dynamics and especially not those of a different culture with different religious and other rules than our own. 

What I AM concerned about as far as my racing hobby is concerned is how their horses are trained and cared for and that they are conducting their racing business on the up-and-up (which involves paying workers as well as not killing or maiming horses unnecessarily)

Right now I don't think U.S. racing can hold it's head up high in that regard, so you know......the glass houses thing.  

Gerh

Jul-1

It has been a long time since US racing could hold its head up high.I would not be surprised if the sport ceases to exist here in the near future

PISTOL9

Jul-1

Is that why he now has a respectable haircut?   I did not recognize him when I saw him at first.