Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe   European Racing

Started Oct-4 by Wintertrian; 317 views.
Wintertrian

Oct-4

This should go off U.S time somewhere around 9 EST on Sunday

ANyone know if any online site will carry?  Twinspires, etc. ?  

Interview w/John Gosden, excellent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g2q6ALiJzU

DogsUp

Oct-4

TVG tv ...Twinspires web

In reply toRe: msg 2
Wintertrian

Oct-4

I dont' think either had that race last year
you could bet on it then they cut away or something.....

In reply toRe: msg 4
Wintertrian

Oct-6

Heh, don't use TVG.  It was one of the main reasons I got rid of my cable once HRTV went away. 
I can't bear to watch it, listen to it, etc. 

At any rate, she's up against best in the world, and giving some weight, I hope she can pull this off, but it won't be easy.  

That Fabre horse looks formidable....has raced in 6 different countries.  Kinda like Kiseki except for rider but I need a good longshot..., and the JC rouget horses look interesting as well.

History shows the most wins are by 3 year olds.....next 4 year olds.  Only 7 have won at age 5.  

Gerh

Oct-6

I hope and expect Enable will win this.The ground may be a little soft for Waldgeist but he always puts in a good effort.I prefer Magical over Japan.I am just not a fan of Ryan Moore.TVG are doing a money back special so I decided to use Ngano Gold.He has been keeping some good company so I will take a shot.At the end of the day I’m rooting for Gosden,Dettori and Enable

BTW, one of my favorites -Hartnell- finished 3rd in his 32nd GR1 on Saturday.I think that was his 56th start.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Gerh

Oct-6

Great race.Looked like Enable hit the front a little soon but full credit to Waldgeist.It would be interesting to see if he comes over for the Breeders Cup as he would probably get firmer ground.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Wintertrian

Oct-6

Wintertrian said...

That Fabre horse looks formidable....has raced in 6 different countries

I'm so sad, having the winner did nothing to soothe my heart.   
Trainer said he was working lights out, I just had a feeling about him, monster. 

DogsUp

Oct-6

Never used any cable horse networks. All other availabilities are quite civilized.

TexSquared

Oct-7

Not a customer myself but if anybody asks me what the best way is to get live racing feeds at home I say the answer is clear: RTN.

As long as you have Internet you can stream it to your computer, tablet, phone, or to a "smart TV". Don't need cable or satellite.