Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Love the Juvies   General Discussions

Started Oct-31 by inforadime; 154 views.
inforadime

Oct-31

A Dime a day keeps the doctor away-Friday is lively ,will be keying these horses ,$100 win bets & wheel in exotics rc1-#1Its in the Post(only runs graded stakes SA 4-4 )upset to get the party started   Rc2#8Zuzanna K Desormeaux exacts revenge with no BC mounts.  Rc3.  #7 Mandy gate to wire Paco RC4-#7 Chipper turns tables from last ,clean ride working well. Rc5 1st of BC weekend Prat has mounts all 14 races maybe only win #5 Encoder rc6-#4 Decorated Invader Irad closes again rc7 #6 Bast maybe only BB win of BC. Rc8 shocker #10 Fair Maiden like fact post next to favorite 9. Rc9 #3 Shoplifted Asmussen shipping early pays off rc10 #4 Eagle Song wanted dirt all along.  Good luck to all -remember bank after every race -

OldForesight

Nov-1

Race 5; Four Wheel Drive is definitely the horse to beat but I really like your pick Encoder. He is cutting back at the distance he won his maiden. Race 6; I can't look pass Decorated Invader. I don't know why he is getting first time lasix. Race 7; I like Perfect Alibi to run a much better race from her last but Donna Veloce might be a monster.