Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

JIMMY'S BIG FRIDAY AQ.SA.GULF.TB WINNERS   Handicapping

Started Jan-10 by JRR (sidwisc); 159 views.
JRR (sidwisc)

Jan-10

JIMMY'S BIG FRIDAY AQ. SA. GULF. TB WINNERS

Hi all, wanted you to know that I have a website that does sell sports plays and Handicapping Plays and I apologize for posting that link. However I do have a ton of free stuff daily. In fact I only sell my Aqueduct Plays all other tracks are free.

Today I will be posting a pick-3 for Aqueduct and full cards for; Gulf, Tampa and Santa HERE!..should get everything up by 12:15 PM (EST)

Sincerely, been having issues uploading the pdf or word doc, they don't seem to post or are being blocked..I will do my best today again..AND yes I know how to upload an attachment.

All the best - JIMMY

• Edited January 10, 2020 1:16 pm  by  TexSquared
In reply toRe: msg 1
JRR (sidwisc)

Jan-10

Tampa, Gulf Stream, Santa

-YES I have been blocked from uploading attachments..ther ya have it

TexSquared

Jan-10

Nobody blocked you from uploading attachments... try again or just copy-paste the Pick 3 selections into the forum post as straight text.

JRR (sidwisc)

Jan-10

sent you a message / email

TexSquared

Jan-10

See post 3. If attachments don't work you are free to copy-paste your selections into a forum post.  You can not direct our traffic to your site to download the selections, which is what you have been trying to do since you got here.

JRR (sidwisc)

Jan-10

No I don't want to do that (re-direct people) just want to post..I have things formatted in PDF and I have a specialized sheet..just want to post the pdf without the JRR header.

Again I tried to attach them..but they won't upload