Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kentucky Derby 2020 DogsUp Diary   Triple Crown

Started 2/3/20 by DogsUp; 24548 views.
In reply toRe: msg 56
DogsUp

3/7/20

Dogs has not bet a N America race this yr..and Tampa B Derby...Hey..good idea so far..They got out in 1:12...my eye-balled surface had it the race was about who could run and stay on it. The KY Derby for 6 furlong openers will run 2 sec + faster. 

RAESFAN

3/8/20

Haven't seen too many comments on Authentic, who looked just that. He didn't show the extreme greenness he did last time, and won easily in a hand ride. Could be the best of Baffert's deep crop. I'm waiting to see one he has named, Seize the Day, that's yet to debut. Obviously by Carpe Diem, I've seen this horse work in company a few times, and he always seems to dominate his company. Should debut soon.

Gerh

3/8/20

Authentic looked really professional yesterday.When Honor A.P. came near him he just glided away.Last I checked,he had been bet down to 5-1 in the most recent KD future pool

In reply toRe: msg 59
RAESFAN

3/8/20

I'm looking forward to see Dreams Untold race again. His last race was probably the most impressive 5th place finish I can remember. He's a next out bet at a price. I especially like that he is by Smarty Jones with the same connections.

RAESFAN

3/8/20

Do you know if Cafe Pharoah is listed as an individual entry on the Future Book?

Msg 1406.62 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 62
DogsUp

3/9/20

Max worked 5fl on March 8. Still looks possible he has a path to garner a spot to run for the red floral arrangement Derby provided (d) 

Max is 21st on Derby point list, and 6th money one..

• Edited March 9, 2020 12:25 pm  by  DogsUp
Msg 1406.64 deleted
princeofdoc

3/9/20

Country Grammer also had an impressive 5th place finish......look ahead to that one making noise in the FL Derby

Msg 1406.66 deleted