Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Risen Star   Triple Crown

Started Feb-14 by Northof64; 379 views.
Northof64

Feb-14

Going with a couple of long shots

ShaShaShakemeup - hate the name but liked Shack and thinking Des has something up his sleeve here.

Major Fed - will probably get bet down from the M/L

North

cubs.fan

Feb-15

Silver State looks good here. 

Another horse on my early list ran in Race 5, Sharecropper. Had a really tough trip during the final 1/4, not sure if he could've won, but he would've been there.

RAESFAN

Feb-15

I'm giving Scabbard one more chance at this level. He has a penchant for finding trouble down on the inside. Maybe a change of jock was warranted. Some might be concerned about the outside gate, but I'm hoping it allows him to avoid traffic.

Plus2lbs

Feb-15

2 divisions..

But only one horse will show today.

Gonna play a crazy long shot DD..

Start with #4 Perfect Revenge..onto #9 Lynn's Map

Perfect Revenge..from trainer winning lots races. My pick for big upset in 1st division.

Lynns Map had good tightener in last..should relish long FG stretch.

• Edited February 15, 2020 5:10 pm  by  Plus2lbs
Plus2lbs

Feb-15

Standout in the Paddock.

Value play #1 Digital.

Soft fractions..

• Edited February 15, 2020 6:47 pm  by  Plus2lbs
In reply toRe: msg 2
cubs.fan

Feb-16

No chance for horses off the pace in either division. Bet $1 win on Modernist as a saver. Both winners are marginal candidates at best.

RAESFAN

Feb-16

Scabbard ran similar to the BC Juvy. I’m tired of giving him excuses. I know the track was not favoring his style, but I don’t know if that’s explains all in his case. Keneally needs to get him out of town, possibly to the Bluegrass. We know he likes CD, but there are no preps there. He needs to run well somewhere else to make the Derby.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Northof64

Feb-16

Shacks baby was a reach and disappointed but Major Fed did well. Up a couple bucks but it’s nice to get the juices flowing again