Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Swiss Skydiver's Fantasy   Triple Crown

Started May-1 by RAESFAN; 173 views.
RAESFAN

May-1

The Fantasy Stakes was supposed to be a foregone conclusion. Venetian Harbor was supposed to win easily, then they would consider a Derby run. No one told Swiss Skydiver. The Daredevil filly hooked up with Venetian Harbor, and wore her down for a nice win. Her numbers are moving forward. Hopefully, Daredevil will step forward to continue his dad's(MTR) legacy in the breeding shed, at least until Catholic Boy gets his to the track. Oh, and the 1 1/16 was completed in a pretty impressive 1:42.

• Edited May 1, 2020 8:50 pm  by  RAESFAN
cubs.fan

May-2

I bet Lake Avenue in this one. I figured she'd be where Swiss Skydiver would be, but just isn't fast enough. I didn't get to check the odds after I placed my bet, but I maybe would've reconsidered Swiss Skydiver since they went off at similar odds.

RAESFAN

May-2

Considering the pace, I would have been feeling pretty good where Lake Avenue was. The top two looked to be on a suicide mission. They are the real deal. I was backing the wrong daughter of Daredevil(Shedaresthedevil), who got up for third.

smartyslew

May-2

Rushie wins race 10 at Oaklawn :he finished 10 lengths behind Charlatan in his last,

who races in race 11,... we can measure Maxfield by how good Gouverneur Morris is in race 11

and if Charlatan is the real deal. G M has to be on my ticket if I play. He finished behind Maxfield

and the word is he is getting good.