Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Triple Crown Series   Triple Crown

Started 4/18/21 by smartyslew; 25934 views.
Oldbettowin

4/27/21

Or stalk maybe.

In reply toRe: msg 51
smartyslew

4/27/21

How to read Message 59". Using Essential Quality

Name First ,Tail female family 1x Conduit Classification BPT, Sire line Tapit/ Bm sire line Mr P,

DP, points, DI,  Cd,    Sire, Sires Bms, Bm sire line, Dams BM Sire, Their Sire Line PPPP

2nd line those 4 Sire lines Tapit/Fappianjo/ Mr P, Storm Cat , 4th Generation Sire Lines (8)  all 8 P,

LH Large Heart Field in a Passing Position  1x La troienne, Princequillo

next line CMP  Condu8it Mare Profile Speed 15, Stamina 14 , s/s indx 1.04 ,
close to 1.00   is perfect balance for speed and stamina., 1.04 tilts to speed slightly.

Triads  17-7-16  shows balance tipping to speed.

his Cmp  shows balance in the wings B 12 , P 12, with a I,N, S, of 3-2-2 

almost perfect like Seattle Slew and Smarty Jones. This suggests he can  carry his speed a distance of ground.

He can get out of the Gate fast and finish a Classic Distance strong.

--

X Essential Quality 1x(BPT), Tapit/Mr P DP = 5-12-14-1-0 (32) DI = 3.00   CD = 0.66,PPPP

Tapit/  Fappiano/  MrP /storm cat  4th gen Sires 8 P, monster Lh 1x-2, Prince 1
CMP 12-3-2-2-12   Speed = 15   Stamina = 14   Index = 1.04   Triads = 17-7-16 (A+)
-
--------
Wintertrian

4/27/21

smartyslew said...

This year only one May Foal : 5/15 *foal   dam 9 yrs old-3rd crop 1st winner
Sainthood....

Oh Sainthood, the one I swooned over when watching the *Arrival at churchill* videos, and who is gonna run right by Known Agenda?  :) 

He floats over the track effortlessly in his works. 

Msg 1678.63 deleted
smartyslew

4/27/21

Known Agenda drew post one, every year Pletcher seems to have one coming down the lane

drifting badly to the outside, do you think he can fix that by Derby day. (Run straight and endurance to finish strong)

If he's inside Horses he could throttle.

In reply toRe: msg 64
smartyslew

4/27/21

didn't race g1- negative
---------------
Like The King, Bourbonic, Mandaloun,
Highly Motivated, Helium, Dynamic One,
Sainthood, Hidden Stash, Brooklyn Strong
won a g1= 
----------------------------------------
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Wintertrian

4/27/21

smartyslew said...

Known Agenda drew post one, every year Pletcher seems to have one coming down the lane

drifting badly to the outside, do you think he can fix that by Derby day. (Run straight and endurance to finish strong)

If he's inside Horses he could throttle.

Pletcher's got 4 horses in this race, which is a lot.   I have made no secret that I like ALL his other horses better than I like Known Agenda.  

I'm just sorry that KA got post #1 because, even though the gate situation has been corrected with the new gate, some people will get off him and I was hoping his odds would descend, not ascend.  He's the "wrong Pletcher" IMHO and I was astonished to see his odds at 6-1.  

In reply toRe: msg 65
smartyslew

4/27/21

only win was maiden
Sainthood, Dynamic One
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
DogsUp

4/27/21

SUPURB. Scary great job!

smartyslew

4/27/21

THX, Dogs, I missed doing this the last couple of years.  This Is the best Pedigree crop of the 21st century

More Home Breds  might be a leading indicter of this and only time will tell imo.

Not all can get 10f ,but almost all are well bred no matter their style and the conduit mare profile Classification

is the best, no speed Conduits (B) type this year and great Nicks within the first 5 generations, that most don't pay attention to.

Many lightly raced that can jump leaps and bounds on May first.