Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The American Pharoah   Triple Crown

Started Sep-27 by princeofdoc; 382 views.
princeofdoc

Sep-27

This Friday, opening day at Santa Anita, a win-and-you're-in the Breeder's Cup Juvenile.....

Baffert has nominated EIGHT....yes, 8 colts, but I think he'll enter only 3, at most.  Pinehurst is working uncharacteristically slow for Beta Bob, so something could be wrong there.  Corniche is working smartly, and will probably go off odds-on if entered, with Smith riding.  His other colt I think will be entered is Rockefeller, with Cedillo, also very talented.  Any Derby points earned by his colts will be forfeited.

My friend's colt, Joker Boy, will be entered most likely.....we'll be crossing our fingers the Cal bred is talented enough to compete.  I think Mandella will enter Forbidden Kingdom, and Casse may give Pappacap another chance too.

Finneus and Oviatt Class will complete the field, or that's how I see it :)

Plus2lbs

Sep-30

Pappacap should come out firing..

Kinda sceptical of Corniche here.  He will have to show me more than his last.......

princeofdoc

Sep-30

Curious as to why you're skeptical of Corniche?  What didn't he show you in his last?  I thought it was the most impressive sprint win of a 2 yr. old this year!

Msg 1831.4 deleted
Plus2lbs

Oct-2

Good luck with your horse.

• Edited October 2, 2021 1:58 am  by  Plus2lbs
chroses

Oct-2

Did I miss something. Is Baffert not allowed to run in the Kentucky Derby anymore