Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mách nh? cách cá d? bóng dá uy tín nh?t   General Discussions

Started Dec-19 by qcj1289596; 428 views.
Msg 1879.1 deleted
DogsUp

Dec-20

Background...A post here was extremely long and in an unrecognizable language. Couldn't be read.

So Dogs responded.... 

You could have just simply said you don't like Baffert. 

• Edited December 20, 2021 5:38 am  by  DogsUp
In reply toRe: msg 2
TexSquared

Dec-20

It's amazing how the forum gets spammed... in a language none of us understand.  They started sneaking in about 6 months ago and how I stopped them was put in a few words in the spam filter that they use and we don't.  I'm amazed they managed to write a post that didn't use that word.  So I found a few more words to add and let's see how that works out!

KonaNative

Dec-22

Does it have an e mail 

TexSquared

Dec-22

Don't know don't care.   It's obviously written in Vietnamese which uses all sorts of wacky diacritical marks (which render as question marks here) but there are a few words that show up often, like the words "the" and "and"  in English that can't easily be avoided.  So I merely add those words to the spam filter and stop them dead in their tracks.  

KonaNative

Dec-22

I've seen the spammer on several boards.

It's a busy little bot

TexSquared

Dec-22

Maybe if they advertised in English (or some other language that is spoken by billions of people... Spanish or French might work too) their spam would be effective....

KonaNative

Dec-22

You would think