Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Oaks/Kentucky Double Wager   Triple Crown

Started May-3 by OldForesight; 2731 views.
In reply toRe: msg 20
pianot

May-6

Going Zulu, Nest, Nost, Secret with Zandon, Simp, White, Crown, and Epi for $1. $20

In reply toRe: msg 21
Oldbettowin

May-6

What the locals do is pick out one or two in the Oaks and bet them ALL in the derby.  If your filly wins the Oaks you know you have a winning ticket in your pocket no matter how dumb you are on Saturday.  I wouldn’t attempt it this year though with the rain and the Oaks field being so loaded.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Pedigreestar

May-6

Secret Oath, Shahama and Crown Pride, Epicenter,simplification,Taiba can be good double 

Ravi Gowande

Pedigreestar

RAESFAN

May-6

Went back and took a closer look at Kathleen O.'s last race. She was wide throughout the first half of the race, and blew them away, nevertheless. She is off the AP Indy line as well, so she may like the slop. I may join you.

twoshots

May-6

I did Kathleen O to Messier, a single mainly to have action on the Oaks.

Oldbettowin

May-6

If it comes in Echo Zulu-Taiba it’ll be the first Oaks-Derby sire double (Gun Runner) in over 50 years.

Oldbettowin

May-6

Well yeah; I was just replying to Cubs’ wager.

In reply toRe: msg 27
smartyslew

May-6

Oaks Derby Double

Echo Zulu, Kathleen O, Turner Loose,  Nest  /   Epicenter, Crown Pride, Charge It, White Abarrio

ShaddyisBack

May-6

I got an open ticket... Went Big 4 and most of my picks 3.5.8.12.13

I am getting on Simplification as big longshot... Listening to yourtube and guy say he had 2 good excuses last time out. A win is doubtful