Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Scratch   General Discussions

Started May-6 by pianot; 2224 views.
Gerh

May-7

Brilliant ride by Rosario

princeofdoc

May-8

Me either, noticed his closing kick of course, and I thought/posted that there would be a fast pace, just thought Mo would be the one to close strongly.  Jock was fantastic, but I will be surprised if he wins again vs. this crop over the next several months.

ChiefsCrown

May-8

Musta been a blue moon yesterday!

ChiefsCrown

May-8

Steve, yeah she has a knack for last minute bets. I'm letting her do my 'cappin hext year as i spend months combing over pp's only to come up empty.

One of these years Steve, one of these years!...LOL

ChiefsCrown

May-8

Sh does!

I wish she'd win so we could stop playing.

GamblingMel

May-8

I had the 2nd through 5th place finishers and don't why I didn't slot Rich Strike to win, just for the heck of it.   The signs were there . . . the astrologist on YT first said Leo would rule the day but at the end she talked about crazy Pisces/Mars energy.   Thinking on it now, I can see that Rich Strike is a Pisces/Mars name.   

I know everyone needs a huge score but I'm feeling very sad right now, although happy for Rich Strike's connections, they seem like wonderful people. 

And I think an 80-1 shot coming in is good for racing.   But at the same time, I'm very upset with myself.   I'm glad some of us hit (big apparently!).

GamblingMel

May-8

I used him, but in fourth along with Simplification.   

GamblingMel

May-8

I sense a steak dinner coming . . . 

GamblingMel

May-8

Do you think that Joel could have urged him more at the end?   I think they thought they had it.   I thought he had it!!

GamblingMel

May-8

IT was crazy Pisces/Mars energy --- I think that if Rich Strike would have been entered at the time Vicky (the Rock and Roll Astrologer, she does a KD reading the week before the derby almost every year), she would have definitely called out that name.   She thought the Leo Moon would rule the day but at the end of the video she talked about crazy Pisces energy.   This was that.