Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chad Brown chokes exercise rider?   General Discussions

Started Aug-18 by TexSquared; 1298 views.
Wintertrian

Aug-18

I'll wait for the full story.   Despite that I am a female, I fully realize that domestic abuse goes both ways, we do not know if she is nutty, he is nutty, etc.   

Remember that movie, Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.......how can you not remember that one?  LOL  (they exist in real life.....I had a roommate assigned to me in college my very first year, Fatal Attraction could have been her autobiography).     

BTW, there's  a lot of "kink" out there.  You do realize that "obstruction of breathing" (applying pressure to neck) is actually a kink that some people are into "during the act".   Doesn't sound likely here, but there are many cases on the books where ambulances have to be called.  (One of my friends is an EMS). 

And we just came off the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial where the behavior of both was rather outlandish, dysfunctional and bizarre, you just never know the dysfunction that happens between 2 people behind closed doors, esp if when depp and heard were both also subtance abusers with impaired judgement. 

Not an apologist, just someone who waits on facts.  Also not a Chad Brown fan either, but that is just confined to racing.  

SameSteve G

Aug-18

Maybe she insulted his bowl haircut and he flipped?  Or, his boy's regular suits?

Sorry.  LOL.  I'll show myself out.

Wintertrian

Aug-18

SameSteve G said...

Maybe she insulted his bowl haircut and he flipped?  Or, his boy's regular suits?

Too funny!

One of my gal pals owned racehorses.....she would just put a bowl on her head and use HORSE CLIPPERS.  She said it was the easiest thing to do when working backside all the time.  

One must wonder if perhaps Chad is a Moe Howard, Dr. Spock, or Jim Carrey fan........or, if like my friend, it's just done out of exigency to save time, sort of like eating at your desk in an office job.  

SameSteve G

Aug-18

Brown is an entitled punk.

Msg 2047.6 and the next 1 deleted
pianot

Aug-20

I agree with getting allthe facts but this smells bad to me.

In reply toRe: msg 8
TexSquared

Aug-22

old news now but anyway, here are proper news articles (spam filter caught some fake news sites somebody kept trying to link to - find legit news sources if you want to post links)

https://dailygazette.com/2022/08/18/trainer-chad-brown-charged-with-misdemeanor-in-saratoga-springs-after-domestic-violence-incident/

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Horse-trainer-Chad-Brown-charged-in-domestic-17381734.php

SameSteve G

Aug-22

September 2, trial.  Thanks for the links.  At what point does Brown become enraged?  Before the alleged victim went down the stairs?  Before he decided to choke her out?

When did he recognize the plaintiff as his ex-girlfriend?

Wonder if she will take a substantial offer of money to make this go away?

Or, does the old cliche hell hath no fury, etc. come into play.  She might want to take him down in public.