Horse-Races.Net HRN's Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)|Horse-Races.Net

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping. Hosted by HRN: Horse-Races.Net

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BC Saturday LONGSHOTS(any race)   Breeders' Cup - HRN Horse-Races.Net

Started Oct-31 by Wintertrian; 1031 views.
Wintertrian

Oct-31

Post your 6-1 and over longshots here. 

I'll start:

Sat) F&M Turf R4: Fev Rover (8-1)
(Sat) BC Mile (Turf) R6: Gina Romantica (12-1) Astronomer (20-1)
(Sat) Turf R8 : Shahryar (15-1)
(Sat) Classic R9: Derma Sotogake (20-1) or Dreamlike (30-1) for the win or place.    
(Sat) Turf Sprint R10:  Jasper Krone (12-1) 
(Sat) Sprint:  One of the chalks will win, but will stick Nakatomi in here as a longshot anway (15-1). 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Wintertrian

Oct-31

I also liked Bradsell in the Turf Sprint but at 5-1 he didn't make the cut as a "longshot". 

He's been scratched Wed Nov 1.

Northof64

Oct-31

Turf sprint- Roses for Debra 12-1

SameSteve G

Oct-31

Filly and Mare Turf - Win Marilyn 20/1 m/line.  Has a big shot in here with expected form reversal.

RAESFAN

Nov-1

BC Mile: Sentimental pick to be sure, but I think More Than Looks will hit the board here. I won't bet much this weekend, so I'll put a chunk on him ATB.

• Edited November 1, 2023 9:10 am  by  RAESFAN
In reply toRe: msg 1
Northof64

Nov-3

Pretty Mischievous was my play but now scratched so going to play Wet Paint on a flier in the Distaff. In September I started a conversation with Steve about Shahryar so need to play him in tickets as well. For the classic going to bet small but with all bombs Saudi, Zandon and Dreamlike. Was going to go deeper and add  others but at the end of the day it will probably be chalky so swing for the fences. Bet a little and hopefully win a lot. North

In reply toRe: msg 6
Pedigreestar

Nov-4

Cody's wish & Charge it is the race I would like  Cody's wish to win, Simplylongstoking or National treasure can place. Next 2 races favorite's should win. Inspriral or warm heart, Society or Goodnight Olive. 

Casa Creed should win with Gina Romatica & Mawj in place.

Randomized can upset.

Auguste Rodin should win convincingly but habit of putting punters money into drain. Anything can happen during racing. Broome or Warlike Goddess are my choices.

Arabian Knight is very good, Bright Future or Derma Sotogake can upset.

Big Invasion can upset, Nobels, Live in the dream place.

Last race Speed boat Beach, Elite Power and Gunite    My preference Mike Smith

Ravi Gowande

Pedigreestar

Wintertrian

Nov-4

RAESFAN said...

BC Mile: Sentimental pick to be sure, but I think More Than Looks will hit the board here

I like him, too.  Will put on my ticket. 

RAESFAN

Nov-4

Here I was trying to figure out which long shots would come in this year, and things instead have been fairly form full.

Wintertrian

Nov-4

i tried to post all my picks for saturday, got caught in some kinda forum sofware pergatory, so I can't post them. Must be a word in there that the software hates.  Have some doozy longshots in there, too. 

If I ever get out of software jail I will post them after the fact, as I had them written.