Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dirt~y Dozen   Triple Crown

Started May-4 by DogsUp; 1494 views.
DogsUp

May-4

Looking At  Lee remains Delta runner      Post numbers 1,5,7,8,9,10,11,14,15,17,19,18

In reply toRe: msg 1
zowcownow

May-4

Good tip.  I'll do a 12 horse exacta box with ur numbers $132.   Think I will make money?

DogsUp

May-4

The bet w/ that much could pay w a longer in it say $300 for $2 like 2012 I'll Have Another. /Bodiemeister   but a pick 3. @ 50 cents.  4 x 5 x 12 is $120   or combos in first two legs in number of runners used.  I do not know yet what the first two legs are and if one is 5.5 on turf Not crazy about it. Love 1 mile turfs using two fav and two three to beat.

In reply toRe: msg 1
DogsUp

May-4

Tossed runners.  2 Thunder Snow Post for runner/jock style . ran small fields.  3 kinda bought their way in late,jockey went to #20 and that one won maiden , no 2016 race ran 3 career. 4 and 6 added weight / distance and both won only maiden. #12 maiden added weight. #13 added weight new jock up due to injured Robby A. Won 2 with slow 113/4 @ 6 fl marker.  #16 weight 3 races wins would have to wire field. 20 also post and jock skills from that outpost.

In reply toRe: msg 4
bestgtor22

May-4

I will not be playing 1,11 or 18 either due to pps on two of them. I think they will use Gormley up taking him to the front.  Why don't you like Tapwrit? Wire the field?

In reply toRe: msg 4
stats33

May-4

Toss Thunder Snow if you'd like but reasoning being 'small fields' doesn't seem right to me. He's won in 12 and 16 horses fields, won on turf and dirt, won at 6F and up to 9.44F, won carrying 131lbs once and carrying 126lbs twice, won in GB, France and Dubai. I'm not saying he's the winner but he's a quality horse. 

TexSquared

May-4

I want TS to win just so all the wiseguys who repeat "I won't bet a Dubai horse until one beats me" every year take a nice bath.

sovereign1

May-4

Hell yeah. A full Derby is a stampede, so anything can happen.

smartyslew

May-5

its a little early for me to say this , he is my #1pick i'll bet
him ATB and wheel and slot him every where you can think of.

if i lose i'll tip my hat to the winner and all of the itm runners

and their connections and congratulate everybody on here that scores.

saying this, i feel the same way you do.

guninpocket

May-5

I'll put my picks here and just the numbers, if you want to know that bad, you'll have to look:  2,5,8,14,17,and 18.  Best of luck, and a sloppy track at Churchill is just like a fast track !!!