Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Looking for MARIAH , EARLY 11 , GUNINPOCKET   General Discussions

Started Jun-18 by HorseAmiga; 188 views.
HorseAmiga

Jun-18

Hello

Greetings.

Been awhile, When Cindy's first Horse Racing Forum ,closed....

Reconnecting with Cindy & Terrance on facebook, our GAL , Cindy directed me here.

Happy to behere.....HorseAmiga

TexSquared

Jun-18

You must have missed when I announced that About would be shutting down the forums and we set up this new one on Delphi.  So, this forum fully belongs to us at HRN Horse-Races.Net and has nothing to do with About... which brings us to:

Since then About also went on and cut a LOT of sites including horse racing.  So HRN is our only site.  The big cull happened last year between the Derby and Preakness.   Most of our content still appears on the About site but we can no longer add new content (so anything there will look dated) nor are we paid for the traffic (if any) our content there still attracts.  So if anybody you know still thinks we're on About please set them straight.

smartyslew

Jun-19

try the 2017 kentucky derby thread message 71

Wintertrian

Jun-19

Hi HA glad you found us. 

Guninpocket made a brief appearance during this year's derby. 

I haven't seen Mariah, who I really miss-----you guys may remember she was mostly playing superfectas, and after analyzing her plays, she was always short a horse, usually in the 4th position, so we kinda moved her into playing trifectas instead.  She seemed to do better after that.  But she had a good knack for picking good horses.

This was during time when Husker was running our handicapping contests.  Have not seen her since then.  and lost her email addy

Husker (Birdman506)

Jun-19

I have an email for Mariah.  Text me at (402) 990-8889 or email me.