Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Analyze It and Rushing Fall   General Discussions

Started Apr-7 by RAESFAN; 233 views.
RAESFAN

Apr-7

I have been patiently awaiting the 2018 return of these two turfers. I even had Analyze It in my Derby Top Twenty, hoping he would be entered in a prep. His connections, like those of Rushing Fall decided it wasn't broken, so they chose not to fix it. He looked super impressive on the yielding turf at Keenland in the Transylvania yesterday. Hopefully Rushing Fall, who I thought should have been the Eclipse Award winner for two year old fillies, returns Sunday. She showed in the Jessamine last year that the yielding turf is no problem for her, so I expect a good race out of her, if she has made the transition from two to three.

Wintertrian

Apr-9

RAESFAN said...

Hopefully Rushing Fall, who I thought should have been the Eclipse Award winner for two year old fillies, returns Sunday.

Did not disappoint.  :)

RAESFAN

Apr-10

Love that filly, but I am going to bet Daddy Is A Legend in her next start. She was left at the gate, circled the field 5-6 wide, and made a serious run at Rushing Fall before understandably fading to fourth. She ran huge!