Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who blows up the supers?   Triple Crown

Started Apr-15 by Oldbettowin; 3843 views.
Oldbettowin

Apr-15

I think right now my pick to come in 4th and mess up everyone’s super is Gronkowski.  Sure, he’s been running on AW and just at a mile and straight miles at that...but his damsire is Lookin At Lucky....

Northof64

Apr-15

Going to give free drop billy a long look. Could be my commanding curve. Blocked in the stretch at the bluegrass and he was looking good. Always seems to hit the board.  North

COOPDOG2

Apr-15

I don't know what his odds will be, but of the lightly raced horses I think Hofburg has a lot of upside. I also like My Boy Jake if a number of things fall into place.

SameSteve G

Apr-15

I like Hofberg to be running late & I would expect at least 15-1.  Actually, I think that might be conservative.  More like 20-1.

I question My Boy Jack's scope for the distance of 10 f. based on what I saw in the 8.5 f. Lexington.  He will be a bomb, though.

cubs.fan

Apr-15

Hofburg will be on every ticket of mine. Solomini might be pushing 20-1, too.

• Edited April 15, 2018 9:31 pm  by  cubs.fan
Wintertrian

Apr-16

COOPDOG2 said...

Hofburg has a lot of upside

Seems like more of a Belmont Stakes entry.  Guess we'll see.

Northof64

Apr-16

Thought Mott was leaning against running. Has there been word that Hofburg is a go? I know he has the points.

Wintertrian

Apr-16

Northof64 said...

Thought Mott was leaning against running. Has there been word that Hofburg is a go? I know he has the points

Maybe he thinks his protege has the better horse.  :)

RAESFAN

Apr-16

I read on a race website that Hofsburg worked this weekend towards a Derby start.