Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for Past Performances for all Belmont Stakes    History

Started May-20 by runforest; 408 views.
runforest

May-20

Trying to find previous year of Belmont Stakes Past Performances ...working on a new project ... I stopped at 2011 Belmont Stakes ... could not locate .... 

Anyone ??? Much appreciated !!!

runforest

May-20

Much appreciated Tex ... I will definitely use the cards from the last 2 years to my advantage .... awesome .... 

Looking for all ...only  ....Belmont Stakes  from previous years .... looking for average winning distances of Sires and Dames of horses that finished in top 4 spots in Belmont Stakes ... 

The past performances did not carry that but I will use these 2 years posted by you , regardless ... I really appreciate your help bro ... 

PISTOL9

May-21

Here are some Bris , including the greatest one ever, 2002 Sarava over Medaglia D'Oro  best exacta ever.

OK, looks like attachments do not work

• Edited May 21, 2018 8:47 am  by  PISTOL9
runforest

May-21

Pistol ... working on some linebreeding inside the Pedigree for the first time this year ... I was advised to do so by someone on the forum and I'm liking what I see ... 

May not be much ..because I new to this stuff ,,,but I have found some decent little angles by horses who finished in 1st or 2nd in Belmont over the last 8 years ... 

Send me a PM if u are interested in the info and want to work with me a bit ... 

Just a hobby to me ....keeps me busy .... retired 

PISTOL9

May-21

I had mentioned that linebreeding previously.  It is something I look at, but consider less than other pedigree stuff and definitely do not look at it or about any other pedigree stuff for the Preakness.  I do look at it for KD, somewhat for Belmont, but now probably more so for top level sprints, maybe turf miles to some degree.