Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Belmont Stks DogsUp Delta Details   Triple Crown

Started 5/21/18 by DogsUpBigE; 7880 views.
Oldbettowin

6/14/18

I think he put a little spit on that one.

SameSteve G

6/14/18

Another maestro of that pitch...Didn't Charlie pitch in the majors until he was collecting Social Security?

SameSteve G

6/14/18

A vast array of trick pitches...  :)

RAESFAN

6/14/18

I am a Ranger fan, so he's one of my favorites. Struck out four men in an inning several times, because of that dreaded passed ball on a third strike!

DogsUpBigE

6/14/18

LOLROTF...

Maybe you need the upgraded software for your decoder ring. The new Dogs bobble head requires one to put their credit card in the base chip reader and the transaction is a flat $350. 00 per post read.

Or, I guess in this baseball case scenario, Dogs should throw some slow lob balls.

Read s-low..ly, take it all in, breath. Laugh your azz off...enjoy the trip..And at this point in life if one is at the top of the stretch and heading for the wire....become a "time billionaire"

But most of all enjoy the trip...life's and racing's (d)

DogsUpBigE

6/14/18

Holly Cow, I just looked up Phil Niekro and like him I am an honest, kind man who is a winner.

But like him, I have a brother name joe. My brother Joe is just like Phil's bro.

He was banned from the race track for attempting to

fraudulently modify tickets into the winning numbers for races.

Used an emory board and sand paper. 

SameSteve G

6/15/18

DogsUpBigE said:

But most of all enjoy the trip

Preaching to the choir, Dogs.  Once the realization arises that life is a gift, gratitude arises with it.

Onward & upward!

SameSteve G

6/15/18

If that's true, it appears you got the brains in the family, old son.  :)