Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Code of Honor    Pedigree/Breeding

Started Apr-24 by Ticketman; 3032 views.
Wintertrian

Apr-26

Happy Ending.   Best of luck to you in this mind-boggling race! 

Plus2lbs

Apr-26

Greatest 2 minutes in sports..

Ticketman

Apr-26

u too my friend ... 

Working on all entries of derby from 1980 for that Code of Honor angle ...thx for the help ...

ShaddyisBack

Apr-29

Plus, so many out of Europe on the top. Blush Groom way back on the bottom. Looks like a breeding you would see in the year 2001. This group is slower than years past, he could be Animal Kingdom, or just come in 3rd or 4th. 

Cant see him winning as the best of this years horses is still a little better. I dont see anyone this year that could finish top 3 past few years, maybe even further back.

Or speed numbers are just lower.

Who is Magnum Moon this year ?

In reply toRe: msg 21
Ticketman

Apr-30

Went through the last 39 years of entries .... Good luck in the race gents ... 

Wintertrian

Apr-30

So how many horses in 39 years ended up having that dosage index of less than 1.00?  

zowcownow

Apr-30

A 46.80 blowout workout.  Lots of good things to like.   Even ran a bullet in the slop at Keeneland.   Connections have won - jockey has won.  Got a cool name.  Only one horse can win and this guy might be the one.   Super Saver, Orb, Mine that bird -- deep closers do win.  

Ticketman

Apr-30

Good luck my friend !

cubs.fan

Apr-30

I am begrudgingly going to include Code of Honor in most of my tris and supers. I don't know why I soured him in the first place, as he would've been my BC Juv pick had he ran. Maybe it's Mt. Livermore on the bottom, but there's plenty above to show that he should relish classic distances.