Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dennis' Moment   General Discussions

Started 7/28/19 by RAESFAN; 1684 views.
RAESFAN

Oct-26

Scabbard appears to be the "buzz" horse this year for the juvie.

I was afraid of that. I'm hoping the "Big 3" will have enough people on their bandwagon to keep those odds up.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Northof64

Oct-29

Maxfield is a scratch.....Bummer

PISTOL9

Oct-29

Ouch, that hurts.  Probably will pass of the first day now.

zowcownow

Oct-29

Northof64 said:

Maxfield is a scratch.....Bummer

not sad at all.  horse had 0 chance.  closer on a speed favoring track.   look at the results at santa anita the past week, month....entire meet.   there is very little change in the stretch.......horse 1st or 2nd at the eighth pole determines the winner.  

however, he's my early Derby pick.  i like him  

Northof64

Oct-29

If you think he had 0 chance you should be bummed because he would have taken some of the money and improved your odds on whoever you have.  Unfortunately for Raes I now see Scabbard at possibly 5-1 but then again I don't think he is an E/EP but I could be wrong.

North

RAESFAN

Oct-30

I just posted a similar thing.

zowcownow

Nov-1

Northof64 said:

see Scabbard at possibly 5-1

Possibly......but I'm expecting Eight Rings being gunned from the start and wiring the field.   

Msg 1294.17 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 16
Wintertrian

Nov-1

I had a strong feeling this race was NOT going to feature any favorites for the win or place.  Many of these 2 year olds here were very over rated

redboard yeah, but I played a couple 0.10 superfectas and lucked out on that one  

COMPLETED:0b8e6-52e05 $0.10 Superfecta 2, 4, 7, WT, 5, 7, 8, WT, 2, 3, 4, WT, 1, 5, 8 none $4.00
$1,199.69

PISTOL9

Nov-1

Would not claim that after that stumble.