This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.
Latest Oct-27 by DogsUp
Latest 10:46 AM by PISTOL9
Latest Jan-23 by pianot
Latest Jan-23 by smartyslew
Latest Jan-23 by DogsUpWired
Latest Jan-22 by DogsUpWired
Latest Jan-22 by princeofdoc
Latest Jan-13 by RAESFAN
Latest Jan-13 by RAESFAN
Latest Jan-12 by DogsUpWired
Latest Jan-3 by TexSquared
Latest Jan-1 by princeofdoc
Latest Dec-31 by Plus2lbs
Latest Dec-28 by smartyslew
Latest Dec-27 by Plus2lbs
Latest Dec-25 by TexSquared
Latest Dec-24 by SameSteve G
When I write about Baffert it is strictly about the conundrum of a legal morass causing My Old Kentucky Moan.
Yet I'm making odds that most trainers are waking up at night sweaty; thinking about their stables across the country. 'Is somebody checking the checker?' one might dream.
Did someone pee pee (Not to be confused with PP past performance) on the hay?
Did anyone not finish the sesame bun?
Well time for some horse loving.
Notice the mare moves away from the man returning her foal from the highway: giving him space
BTW if one touches a new born foal best count your fingers.
Love that video. Health care ads on Omaha and Phoenix TV stations frequently play a portion of it accompanied by a song done by my all-time favorite, Patsy Cline.
Good to see you knocking around the planet.
I play at a music open mic and often get paired in the band to play behind a woman Patsy Cline-ish. She steals the show.
1 Baffert suspended for year(s) by Ky review board using 1st sample. Ruled off the course.
2. 2nd split sample contaminated was partly due to and by Ky review board involvement in security chain of custody of the split sample.
Hoofnote: All or most active trainers realize an administrative not intentional drug charge will cripple their livelihood and reputation going forward.
3. Baffert takes legal action in Ky court system. Evidence (due process) against the defendant was spoiled by prosecutor's (Ky review board) actions.
4. Most cases the matter must be thrown out.
5. Churchill + KDerby matters have Churchill digging their heels in.
6. NYRA hearing in January. Baffert defending his court order to race in NYRA circuit. *Belmont Stakes.
7. IF court finds Baffert did not get due process due to prosecution proceeding by Ky board. The KY board is an authority of the Commonwealth of Ky. Mishandled evidence.
8. Oh Man! Oh person!
And..and Baffert needs an outcome to negate the $9 million sought by bettors that perhaps felt the jaws of defeat ex post facto. No less.
I've been taken down like a Christmas tree. Not a game for whimps or non risk takers.
NYRA legal has submitted to court counter challenge to Baffert attorney request to amend future NYRA hearing charges.
NYRA sites to court most recent precedent adjudication of trainer ban:Vitale. Whereas NYRA vs Vitale called upon Vitale's other US track violations and the criminal agregious acts on NYRA grounds.
Prior NYRA ban Richard Dutrow.
If the ointment didn't pass inspection at the 2nd sample appointment, then the evidence will serve as an inconclusive disappointment.
My bet for the day is many products should and are not labeled for the time in a horse's bloodstream. Seems track vets are somewhat non advisory or precautionary to their clients
Scroll UP ^ to read.