Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Now that Life Is Good is out.....   Triple Crown

Started 3/22/21 by princeofdoc; 946 views.
In reply toRe: msg 10
Wintertrian

3/30/21

Gerh said...

I would expect Moraz to be pointed towards the Oaks

I had to go back and correct the pronouns in my post.  However, I would love to see this filly run in the actual KY Derby.  I "uncovered her" for that race, in other words, she fit under=the=radar status for me and gender doesn't really matter on that pedigree angle.

We don't seem to have many doing that as of late, and I think I'd like to see more females entered against the boys in these races.  I'll settle for the Oaks but wth?  She would be killer good odds if she ran in the KY Derby and she has the goods to do so.    At least her pedigree does if she runs to it.      In  oaks on derby day she will not command the kind of odds I am looking for. 

ChiefsCrown

3/31/21

Think they shut down due to covid cases. Would have been nice if they raised the Lexington Stakes to at least a 50 pt win race seeing Sunland is mothballed.

Even if the Lexington is 2 weeks from the derby they'd probably get a few needy horses entered.