Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bluegrass Stakes   Triple Crown

Started 3/31/21 by princeofdoc; 3591 views.
ChiefsCrown

4/1/21

I don't like betting low odds horses either but EQ has 40 pts and needs at least a 3rd to solidify a slot. I think he's a must use regardless. 

Using EQ, HS, HM and Untreated in supers.

Dogs, are you nocturnal? What are you doing up at 3:30 am? LOL

Msg 1653.15 deleted
smartyslew

4/1/21

You know a lot of that was tongue in cheek. Saying that my point was if you really have a strong feeling

Take a Cheap dollar shot for giggles.

EQ is A horse for the course and I don't think they want to sit on the projected bubble with 

40 points.

Northof64

4/1/21

I will try to get a score with$20 atb on Untreated. Like the fact that Rosario is on him!!  North

In reply toRe: msg 7
princeofdoc

4/1/21

Wondering about breezing HS today, just 2 days before the race.....anyone with thoughts about this?

ChiefsCrown

4/1/21

Great to hear Dogs...You'll probably outlive most of us on this blog!! You going to post your Bluegrass and Wood picks tomorrow?

"Live long and prosper"

Msg 1653.20 deleted
smartyslew

4/1/21

Good Luck, This horse is scary, Team Valor moved him from Chad Brown to Pletcher after one race.

And he won his 1st race with Pletcher.

Anytime I see Fappiano and Pulpit in 5 generations its automatic for my watch list

no matter the Dosage or CMP . His DI of 7.80 is misleading. 

This is the Dams 3rd foal with a 3rd different nick , the other 2 were fillies

that might be broodmares.

SameSteve G

4/1/21

I find it interesting at after a 36K maiden win at Tampa, the linemaker has Untreated 10/1.  So, there is an expectation that this one will take some money.  Team Valor/Pletcher/Rosario.  

There is no early pace to speak of in this race so this one may be sent from the 2 hole.

Team Valor is taking a shot with him.  If Rosario lolly gags, this one will not figure, IMO.

On paper,  the two logical colts should prevail.  Anyone betting has to use them and hope for an upsetter in any exotic bet, including a mere exacta.

I'm gonna watch.

smartyslew

4/1/21

They did leave him off the last futures pool.

bris gave him  a 99 late pace number with a time of 27 flat in a last Q and 40 yds.

speed number of 94 for the race 3rd best last race. Hidden stash 20-1 with a 93

in a g2 race in last @ 8.5f. 2nd place.

You are right !!